Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome Back!!

This is one of my favorite pictures because i like the way the shape the girl forms with her body, hands, and hair. I also like how the backround blends in with the girl. It is just like a crazy party picture.

This picture is very symmetrical. Its very straight the dancers form a lot of shapes with the dance moves. They are all doing the exact same movement and looks very perfect.

I really like this picture because of the bright colors. Also the crazy hats the both models are wearing and the make up really pops out there face wich really catches a lot of attention especially the plain black backround makes them more visible.


1.What was the best song of 2010?
Fireworks
I picked this song because it is very catchy and I really like to listen to it. I like the rythm of it and the whole song, i just really enjoy singing along. Its one of my favorite songs now too.


2.What was the best movie of 2010?
I chose this movie because it is an action movie. Also because it was a very mysterious movie that had many suprises in it that you just could not expect. I really like this movie its like a lot of action and it is not boring at all. It is confusing movie at first but at the end it you will figure it all out.


3. What was the most important news story of the year?
Arizona passes though anti llegal immigration Law.
I think this was the most important news of the year 2010 because it was a big deal a lot of people started to freak out because of that. They also started to move from states or the way they looked. Also because there is a lot of immigration going on.

4. Who was the most important person of 2010?
I picked Barack Obama because he is the president of the United States. He is the one that everyone should know. He is in charge of everything and the one that says what is going to be done. What happens in the United States is because of him. So he is the most important person of 2010.

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment, story OR sports/entertainment person of 2010 (you should google what is appropriate for your choice)

Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good player and i just found out about him in 2010. He is my favorite soccer player out of all the rest. I also love to watch soccer so thats another reason why i chose him because he plays it. He is one of the best players too. I like how he plays and scores many goals.


1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
Something that happened on my holiday was that we went to my aunt's house and partied all night we got all kinds of presents and had a very good time with all my family and i went to houston and Mexico it was very good.

2. What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
Better Grades and Pass all my classes this semester!

3. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
Having a lot of fun and going out to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment